Your Health Concerns
Since our Naturopathic office evaluate and treats a multitude of conditions, it is difficult to provide a comprehensive listing. However, there are few conditions that we do not treat. Please call our office to find out more about other services and treatments available for any conditions not listed.
Other Conditions Treated
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Chronic infections
- Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) Reactivation
- Mold Toxicity
- Please visit “Conditions Treated” page for conditions not listed
Dr. Wali recognizes that each patient has a unique set of risk factors based on his/her family history, diet and lifestyle, past medical history, and other current medical conditions for which he/she is undergoing treatment. Combining the best of the conventional and evidence based-natural medicine, she will formulate her individualized evaluation and holitic treatment plans.
- Diet and lifestyle analysis and support
- Nutritional Analysis and Support
- Herbal Medicines
- Chemotherapy Support
- Nutritional IV Therapies
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
Regardless of the symptoms you are experiencing, Dr. Wali will work to determine the underlying cause of your health concern and will create an individualized treatment program.
Our Personalized Health Plan includes:
- Comprehensive Health Intake by a Licensed Naturopathic Doctor
- Physical Exam
- Lab evaluation: Review of recent labs and ordering additional labs if needed.
- Customized Treatment and Prevention Plan
- Continual monitoring and evaluation of symptoms
- Working with your other health care providers if required
Not sure if we evaluate or treat your condition? Please call our office at 760-944-9300 and our patient coordinator will be able to answer any questions you may have about conditions not listed.
Holistic Medicine & Alternative Healing Services
Complementary Cancer Care
Depression & Anxiety
Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders
Live Better, Feel Better with a Natural Approach to Allergies
41769 Enterprise Circle North
Temecula, CA 92590
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Request an Appointment
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). The information provided by this website is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.