Your Health Concerns
Depression & Anxiety
In our fast pace environment, a great number of people are attempting to deal with conditions of anxiety and depression. These conditions, also referred to as mood disorders, are the culmination of a number of factors such as nutrient deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, inflammation, blood sugar fluctuations, sleep challenges, and of course stress.
Signs of Anxiety
Anxiety is the most commonly diagnosed mental condition, Unfortunately, 1 in every 5 adults suffers from anxiety. Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) is described as excessive worry surrounding multiple topics which cause chronic nervousness, restless mind and thoughts, agitation, muscle tension, racing heart and sleep disturbances.
Signs of Depression
Depression is a commonly diagnosed serious medical illness that negatively affects a person’s outlook in life. The most common symptoms are overwhelmed feelings of sadness, loss of energy, increased fatigue, loss of interest in activities once enjoyed, changes in appetite, irregular sleep pattern such as trouble falling asleep/staying asleep or excessive sleeping, difficulty concentrating and making decision, feeling worthless, thoughts about hurting themselves or others. These symptoms often lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and can decrease a person’s ability to function in their day to day life.
Dr. Wali recognizes that each patient has a unique set of risk factors based on his/her family history, diet and lifestyle, past medical history, and other current medical conditions for which he/she is undergoing treatment. She will work with your Psychiatrist and/or your other health care providers to help formulate an evidence-based complimentary treatment plan focused on optimizing patient’s strength and wellness, minimizing conventional treatments side effects during treatment and weaning process.
Regardless of the symptoms you are experiencing, Dr. Wali will work to determine the underlying cause of your health concern and will create an individualized treatment program.
- Diet and lifestyle analysis and support
- Nutritional Analysis and Support
- Botanical/Herbal Medicines
- Bioidentical hormone therapy
Our Personalized Health Plan includes:
- Comprehensive Health Intake by a Licensed Naturopathic Doctor
- Physical Exam
- Lab evaluation and testing:
- Comprehensive Genetic test to find out best conventional medication type and dosage for better safety and efficacy. It is personalized treatment based on your genetics of how you metabolize and absorb your medication. You can take the test results to your prescribing practitioner for better choice of medication for individualized treatment.
- Methylation Profile Test (Specific test than the Comprehensive genetic test listed above) to evaluate your genetic polymorphism for neurotransmitter production and function.
- Neurotransmitter Panel: Serotonin, Dopamine and GABA, Epinephrine and Norepinephrine along with other neurotransmitter are tested by a one time urine sample.
- Micronutrient Test: Blood or Urine
- Hormone Panel
- Other conventional blood work related to your Health as indicated
- Additional information on the tested listed above and other tests offered
- Customized Treatment Plan
- Continual monitoring and evaluation of symptoms
Call us today at 760-944-9300 and discover your path to wellness!
Holistic Medicine & Alternative Healing Services
Complementary Cancer Care
Depression & Anxiety
Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders
Live Better, Feel Better with a Natural Approach to Allergies
28991 Old Town Front Street
Temecula, CA 92590
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Request an Appointment
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). The information provided by this website is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.