PRP Rich Hair Restoration
Having a full head of hair is a luxury for many people. However, millions of men and women struggle with hair loss and hair thinning. The reasons for hair loss are multifactorial and can include genetics, hormonal imbalance, stress, and diseases effecting healthy hair regeneration. However, using your own PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) with is a more natural and non-surgical way to stimulate your own hair growth. Please see PRP page for more information.
Hair loss and hair thinning is a serious concern for women of all ages. Hair has a major impact on a personal style, look and confidence.
For some men, hair loss is inevitable part of aging and like women have an impact on personal style, look and confidence. RPR Rich Hair Regeneration is an effective procedure for both men and women and can be used to regenerate hair growth for the following conditions:
- Female pattern hair loss at all stages of hair loss
- Eye brow or beard Hypotrichosis (fine/reduced hairs)
- Alopecia areata and alopecia totalis
- Metabolic causes of hair loss, including iron deficiency and medication-induced hair loss
- Male pattern hair loss, especially in the early stages of balding, or for those with fine hair on the scalp
- Other causes of non-hereditary hair loss
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the PRP Hair Regeneration Procedure entail?
What is the downtime?
What can I expect from the procedure?
How does Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) regenerate hair growth?
Is PRP hair regeneration best for man or woman?
Can PRP hair regeneration be combined with hair transplant surgery?
Is the scalp PRP treatment painful?
What are some of the side effects ?
- Mild irritation & itching (depending on the sensitivity of your skin)
- Mild swelling or edema
- Bruising (caused by the reaction of your skin to the physical injection)
- For a list of rare side effects please speak with Dr. Wali.
When can I wash my hair?
How many scalp PRP treatment sessions will I need?
Can I use other hair regrowth therapies?
How do I get started?
What should I expect during my appointment?
How should I prepare for the day of treatment?
- Omit lotions, creams, make up or deodorant in area to be treated
- Arrive with clean washed skin
- Inform us of any changes in medical history and of all medications you are taking
Call us today at 760-944-9300 and discover your path to wellness!
Natural Skin and Hair Rejuvenation
PRP Rich Skin Rejuvenation
PRP Rich Hair Restoration
Microneedling Skin Rejuvenation
Nourish your roots for a fuller hair….Naturally
28991 Old Town Front Street
Temecula, CA 92590
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Request an Appointment
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). The information provided by this website is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.